What We Do
Entrepreneurial Operating System: A Deceptively Simple System for Driving any Business
As a former CEO of a $100 million international company and a leader of businesses large and small, I’ve been where you are now. I wanted to grow, get more profitable, communicate a compelling vision and get my team on the same page. After years of experimenting with scores of business processes and methodologies, I discovered a deceptively simple managerial infrastructure for driving any business—large or small. It’s the Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS), made popular by entrepreneur Gino Wickman in his book, Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business.
Built for Companies With 10–250 Employees and $2 Million–$100 Million in Revenue
Over the past 10 years, more than 11,000 companies have successfully implemented EOS. I implemented EOS at financial technology firm Syncada when I was CEO and witnessed first hand how it helped significantly improve the performance of our company. Now I’m implementing EOS for other companies. EOS gives the CEO and other leaders control over six levers, which equate to the critical components of your company:
- Vision: Help everyone on your team know where you’re going and how you’ll get there.
- People: Surround yourself with great people and hire and reward the right people for the right reasons.
- Data: Leave egos, personalities and opinions behind; create an objective, data-driven scorecard that measures the true health of your company and help everyone to measure his/her performance.
- Issues: Analyze and solve once and for all the really hard problems.
- Process: Systemize your business by identifying and documenting your core processes—thus creating consistency and scalability.
- Traction: Establish discipline and accountability within your company; execute expertly.
Under EOS I’ll teach you how to manage these levers to optimize the operations of your company. You’ll be surprised at the effect.
Download a Free Chapter of Traction—Get a Grip on Your Business
Want to create more passion within your company? Download and read chapter one of Gino Wickman’s pioneering business book, Traction—Get a Grip on Your Business.